The OH Bowl™
The Oh Bowl for cats has fine rubber teeth that are designed to encourage licking after every meal by trapping food particles. With daily use it can help reduce or prevent hairballs developing.
The action of licking is soothing for cats so can be helpful to keep your cat calm while you are not at home.
The OH Bowl may also help with your kitty cats dental health. The rubber teeth traps bacteria which can cause bad breath and dental disease.
Benefits of the OH Bowl ™:
- Removal of loose hair from cat’s tongue.
- Reduces the amount of fur ingested leading to hairball production.
- Cleans and removes odour-causing bacteria which fights bad breath.
- Removes disease causing bacteria leading to healthier teeth and gums.
- Suitable for all up to 1 cup/ 250ml serve of dry or wet food
- Diameter 13.5cm/ 5½” Base 15cm/6“
- Made from food grade PP and TPR rubber.
- Dishwasher safe
How to use:
To encourage extra licking and getting more food to stick to the tongue cleaning zone, try adding a few drops of water or tasty liquid to the bowl before putting in food.
** Note from Ziggy - My mummy bought this bowl for me a few years ago and I have been using it ever since. I was told by the vet that I have pretty good teeth for a 12 year old and I have only ever had to have my teeth cleaned once in my life. My mummy wanted to try this bowl to ensure that she is doing everything she can to help my oral health. **
She has eaten from it no problem, but unfortunately when she gets lower in food depth she normally stops, instead of licking the little tips !!!!!